Medilann Ammonium Lactate Intensive Moisturizing CreamEffective treatment for dry skin
- Powerful moisturizer
- Treats palm and sole skin scaling
- Treats skin conditions such as keratosis pilaris, psoriasis, ichthyosis
- Treats dryness, itching, and redness on elbows, ankles, knees, and nail cuticle
- Energizes skin
Volume: 50 mg
It is a combination of lactic acid and ammonium hydroxide. Lactic acid is one of fruit acids (alpha hydroxyl acids) that removes dead cells on stratum corneum and prevents accumulation of the cells in one part. As a result, it prevents the thickening and roughening of the outer layer of skin.Urea 3%
Urea is extremely hydrophilic and preserve hydration of skin cells. It softens the stratum corneum and easy removal of dead cells because of keratolytic effects.Shea butter
It is a plant fat extracted from an African tree named Vitellaria Paradoxa and is rich with vitamins A, E, F, and fatty acids. It boosts skin moisture and elasticity. Shea butter influences the process of regeneration of new cells without clogging skin pores.Squalene
The squalene in this product is extracted from olive oil and is similar to the compound found in natural body sebum. It contains many fat-soluble vitamins and nourishes and moisturizes skin in addition to anti-inflammatory effects.
Direction for use:
Apply a proper amount on skin after cleaning with a gentle cleanser and then wait until complete absorption.Note:
- Avoid applying on lips, eye contour, and mucus membrane when used on face.
- If possible, stay away from sunlight. Otherwise, wearappropriate hats and clothes to protect your skin.