Hydroquinone prevents dopamine changing to melanin by controlling tyrosinase enzyme.
Keratolysis agent and removes dead cells on stratum corneum.
It prevents hydroquinone oxidation. It also helps skin rejuvenation, controls free radicals, stimulates collagen making, and increases skin elasticity.
It relieves inflammation and helps rejuvenate and regenerate cells.
- Apply on clean skin at night. Apply also in the morning if your dermatologist prescribed.
- It is necessary to use sunscreen cream in the treatment period.
- The effects of the cream are usually observable in week 1 to week 4.
- The skin bleaching effect will continue 2 to 6 months after treatment period.
- Allergy test is recommended before using this cream: apply a small amount on healthy skin and use this cream if no itching, inflammation, or redness occurred after 24 hours.